Herbs of Gold Ultra Silica Complex - 60 Tablets
- Ultra Silica Complex is a blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids formulated to support the health of hair, skin and nails.
- Ultra Silica Complex contains Horsetail stem, a natural source of Silica, as well as elemental Silica from two forms. Silica is required for the healthy development and functioning of connective tissues, particularly skin, tendons and bone.
- Ultra Silica Complex also contains a clinically trialled* dose of biotin, which may assist in improving the condition of brittle nails. In clinical trials participants supplementing with 2.5mg of biotin daily reported a reduction in nail splitting as well as improvements in nail thickness, hardness and firmness.
- Ultra Silica Complex provides the antioxidants cysteine, zinc, manganese and vitamin E.
- Cysteine is an amino acid that is involved in connective tissue growth. Zinc is required for normal skin repair, wound healing and the maintenance of healthy skin. Zinc is also essential in the formation of collagen, connective tissue, hair, nails and skin.
- Manganese is involved in collagen production and vitamin A is essential to support healthy skin.
Each tablet contains:
Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) stem extract equiv. to dry 500mg Silicon (as dioxide) 116.6mg Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous) 23.4mg TOTAL ELEMENTAL SILICON 140mg Biotin 2.5mg Inositol 25mg Cysteine (as hydrochloride) 25mg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 500mcg Calcium pantothenate 27.3mg equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 25mg Vitamin A (as Retinol acetate) 2500IU equiv. 750mcg retinol equivalents d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 124mg equiv. natural vitamin E 150IU Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or are considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.